Thursday, November 3, 2011

perfectly { plaid }

in michigan, we have a little season that comes every november called hunting season.  its where men gear up in plaid and camouflage attire and head to hunting camp to "hunt" (95% of the time is spent drinking with old pals while the other 5% is them sleeping in their blinds with a gun in hand).  while the camo is a little too trailer for my taste, i have been gravitating towards the checkered print (specifically the red and black) since i recently saw someone in my lab sleekishly pulling it off.  although i am in no way, shape or form willing to participate in this season (except maybe for the socially drinking part of course), i am now on the hunt for the perfect plaid shirt.  here are a few to start:


No comments:

Post a Comment