Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{ fur-tastic }

real or fake, i love the softness of furs.  i have always wanted a vest or jacket to wear around campus to keep me warm on those extra frigid mornings.  not only that, i absolutely adore their look with a pair of deep navy skinny jeans and knee high boots or booties.  this year during ny's fashion week for fall 2011, we saw a vast array of fur inspired concoctions.  although they are not the wild and crazy color combinations as seen by prada and diane von ferstenberg (who swept the popular neon and rich hues this summer right into fall ), i have came across a few inexpensive versions of fur pieces that have been noted as the adopted cool weather craze this year.  
furs

{ from left to right, top to bottom: }

3 comments:

  1. I love furs... fake furs. They are awesome to rock during winter. Love the ones you posted.

    I would love if you could stop by my celebrity style and fashion blog!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh my! you're the best. I lovee fur in the cold days.. these are amazing. thanks for sharing;) p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgomg! i love it!!<3
    fake furs tho<3

    ReplyDelete